Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our Favs at 6

I haven't updated their favorites since they were 5. I decided to actually interview them this time.

What's one of your favorite things to play?

J: Monopoly

D: I like to play school, write and illustrate books, and read books

B: Video games (no doubt!)

What's your favorite food?

J: Cheese sticks from Mazzios

D: Macaroni & Cheese

B: Steak! (said with much enthusiasm)

What's your favorite drink?

J: Koolie

D: Orange Pop

B: Cherry Coke

(Really, this all comes second to chocolate milk. I guess these are their answers for something which is a treat.)

What's your favorite place to eat?

J: Chinese food

D: Taco Bell

B: Tokyos Gardens

What's your favorite television show?

J: Oh that's a tough one....Star Wars, The Clone Wars & Phineas & Pherb

D: Everything I watch (Full House, BrainSurge, Phineas & Pherb)

B: SpongeBob & Phineas and Pherb

They are actually all into the new game show called, BrainSurge.

What's your favorite movie?

J: Oh that's a tough one...Star Wars & The Sandlot

D: E.T. & The Sandlot

B: Indiana Jones & Star Wars

What is one of your best days ever/one you will never forget?

J: Stillwater-I really liked the hot tub. I also liked Jedi Training.

D: All the days in Disney.

B: My birthday party.

What is your favorite book?

J: The Diary of a Wimpy Kid

D: The Night Before Christmas but really all of the books that I read. I like all books. (That's my girl!)

B: The Diary of a Wimpy Kid ( I think they only chose this book because we read it last. They are currently loving M0 Williams books.)

What are you most looking forward to?

J: Going to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid

D: Going back to Disney World

B: Swimming in our pool (This is no lie. He's asked several times as to when we will be opening the pool).

post signature

No comments: