Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gratitude

Me: I am thankful for a healthy Spring Break. For the past two years, the kids have spent a majority of spring break being sick. I didn't have any high expectations this week or activities planned. We just took each day as it came.

Jax: I am thankful for Diary of a Wimpy Kid #2 and #3 books.

Delaney: I am thankful for the garage sale because it fun and I got to buy some new books at the store.

(I am not much of a Garage Sale person but the kids had a ton of fun. They actually helped with set up, and were a huge help during the sale. They wanted to have a lemonade stand but we talked them into selling some pop for 50 cents. They aren't shy in the least. At times, they were great little sales people and at others not so much.)

Baylor: I am thankful I got to get Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.

post signature

No comments: