Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summer Days Passing By

I have to say, it hasn't truly felt like summer in quite some time. School is now in full swing and it was another busy week. However, this week I think I managed to find my groove a little more compared to the chaotic whirl wind first week. I knew this would be our last free weekend of the summer, so we made a late afternoon trip out on the lake. The weather was mild for August, and the water was a little chilly but the kids didn't seem to mind.
The kids spent more time tubing and have become oh so confident. They were doing stunts and tricks. Delaney even fell off at one point but it didn't slow her down one bit. Baylor's come a long ways as well, but he definitely prefers driving the boat. We are already making plans to teach them how to wake board next summer.

No comments: