Thursday, August 13, 2009

Off to Kindergarten

Here they are ready for their first day of Kindergarten. I have to say they are looking mighty grown up.


I am fortunate to have first hour plan so I was able to arrive a little late today. Rick and I were both able to take them; however, I think they would have been fine to walk into school all on their own.

The kids moved across the hall and two doors down from their old classroom so they are completely comfortable with their surroundings. We were one of the first to arrive and Mrs. Fisher greeted them and explained morning procedures. I think they were a little confused as it was a little different than Pre-K.
The kids settled in quickly and I hit the road. No tears this year. I was only excited for them. They go to an awesome school with great teachers. Now, Kindergarten graduation might be a different story.

Everyone came back happy and excited about their day. They loved having lunch at school and they saw lots of their friends from last year on the playground. They are already looking forward to tomorrow.

post signature

No comments: