Monday, August 31, 2009

Homework

My studious Kindergartners completed their first round of homework tonight. Delaney has been anticipating this night since the first day of school when her teacher mentioned that there would be homework. She's asked me everyday when I thought she would get homework, and her teacher mentioned at Open House that she had eagerly asked her as well. I wish I could bottle her enthusiasm and pull it out in a few years.

Each Monday they are given a packet of work to be completed and returned by Friday. We managed to get all of it completed tonight. I admit, I pushed them to finish it so we wouldn't have to worry about it the rest of the week, but they completed it without hesitation. Dad gave Jax a hand in checking over his work. It would be nice if all our evenings went this smoothly.


post signature

No comments: