Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Final Bell

The kids have finished their first year of public school. They brought home their little checklist and they have all +'s. I can't say that Pre-K really posed all that much of a challenge for them, but they've definitely progressed in some areas. Their fine motor skills have improved,their handwriting is much improved, and they can count to 100. Overall, it's been a fantastic and most importantly positive year for the kids. In fact, things went so well, that they will be in a class together next year. (I keep putting off splitting them up).

It's hard to believe; it seems like only yesterday I was posting pictures of their first day. I think most of us are ready for summer with the exception of Delaney, who could go year round. The boys love school but are tired of having to get up and be somewhere. I certainly can't blame them.

Mrs. Whitehill took photos of the kids throughout the year and was so generous to share them with parents, so I had to make a little slide show of their Pre-K memories.

No comments: