Sunday, May 17, 2009

Little Dancer

She may no longer be my tiny dancer, but she's still my little dancer and continues to put her heart into every move, smiling from ear to ear. It's hard to believe that at five, this was her third dance recital.Between rehearsal and recital we camped out at my best friend, Carole's house. The girls enjoyed a little play time, then we turned up the music and the girls sang while being styled. We capped off our time with a little photo session.

Delaney & Grace
This is a bittersweet year as most of Delaney's friends have decided to try new things. Next year, Delaney will be moving to a studio which has a special performance group that performs throughout the year at various events and a few competitions.

Delaney woke up at 6:40 Saturday morning, so it was an extremely long day. When I arrived back stage to pick her up, she was on her adrenaline high, all grins, and excited to see everyone. However, when I informed her that some of her fan base had to leave early, she was so disappointed that her emotions got the best of her. She had a complete meltdown. What can I say, she is all girl! Once, I got her calmed down this was the best shot I could get of her.

No comments: