Thursday, May 7, 2009

Priceless Cards

When I picked up the kids today, Baylor told me, "Happy Muders Day!" The kids were super excited to give me the cards they had made at school. I have no idea where some of these answers came from. I'm not sure these paint me as the best mother, but they are funny.

I don't have a scanner so I had to take pictures, which don't really do their creations justice. I certainly don't keep everything, but these are keepers. Front of Delaney's Card

Baylor's Facts About Mommy! I can't remember the last time I had orange juice and certainly didn't realize I spent that much time drying my hair. I also can't take credit for cooking steak (at least not very often). This is probably wishful thinking on his part.


Delaney's Facts About Mommy. Love her perception of my age and weight. Although, she does call me on eating junk. Thought this was such a sweet photo of my little girl.

Jax's Facts About Mommy. On the flip side, Jax thinks I'm really old. He also apparently had me confused with his dad. He was referring to "How It's Made, " which is something he watches with Rick.

No comments: