Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend 2009

I'm a bit behind and I'm playing catch up now that school is finally out. We kicked off Memorial Day weekend with a trip to Big Splash on opening day. It was little chilly but Daddy kept everyone happy and busy in the water and then I would warm them up. They were excited to try all the things they enjoyed last year.Dad showed off his skills.

Getting warmed up.

Sunday after church, we visited the cemetery and then headed to Katie's Birthday swim party. I don't have any pictures of this occasion as I left my bag at home which included my change of clothes and the camera. Let's just say I wasn't a happy camper when I had to go to a swim party in my church clothes. In the end, the kids had a great time even though the water was a bit cold. In their opinion, swimming was just the way to officially kick off the summer.

No comments: