Friday, April 10, 2009

My Bunnies

To my surprise, when I picked up the kids from school they had been transformed into little bunnies. Perfect timing since we were planning to color eggs.
Jax taking some time to decorate a couple of eggs.


Baylor woke up in a foul mood today. I guess since I had the day off, he felt he should as well, so he didn't want to go to school. When we got home, he refused to be a part of the egg coloring fun. I guess he needed some time to chill. By the time he joined the other two, there was only one egg left to color but he helped decorate a couple of eggs. This is so typical of Baylor. He wants to do everything on his own time.

One cute Bunny!
The boys decorated a few eggs with stickers and left the rest for Delaney. At one point, she complained about being tired so I told her she didn't have to decorate them all but she insisted. She asked for my help but then soon informed me I was doing it all wrong and she would do it all herself. Hmm.... Daddy who does that sound like?

No comments: