Saturday, April 4, 2009

LOST Tooth

Delaney lost another tooth, but this time I do mean lost. She called on Tuesday, while I was at work with a long drawn out story about how she had lost her tooth and she was concerned because she couldn't find it. I told her we would write the tooth fairy a note.

I knew that it was pretty loose on Sunday evening but neither Rick or I felt like trying to fight her to pull it. (Yes, we won't be winning any parental awards this month). Since she lost the first one eating corn on the cob, she kept saying, I just need to eat some corn. We did look around the house but never found it. I'm guessing she lost it in her sleep Monday evening. She did insist on writing her note as soon as we got home. She decided what to write,and I helped her by spelling words for her. She insisted on writing on this tiny piece of paper she cut-out.

The note:

Dear Tooth Fairy,

I lost my tooth. I can't find it. Heart, Delaney.

1 comment:

Shannon Koeninger said...

Quentin completely lost his second one, too. At lunch at school, and they looked everywhere but couldn't find it. How funny! We also had to write a note.....