Saturday, April 4, 2009

March Madness

The last weekend in March dumped about 4 inches of snow on us. For most kids, this was quite the joy as this is the most snow, as opposed to ice, that we have seen in a couple of years. I'm feeling like the guilty parent this week as I see everyone post fun pictures of kids in the snow and my kids didn't even step foot in the snow. I finally caught the spring break virus last weekend so I pretty much spent Saturday in bed. Rick had the virus earlier in the week and was still trying to recover so he didn't really feel like getting out with them either. It was a very wet snow and we lost power for an hour so I couldn't see risking having three wet kids without heat. Mostly, I just didn't have the energy to bundle them all up. Delaney asked a couple of times about going out but didn't really beg, much to my surprise. Poor Kids. Guess, we really will have take them to Disney World now!

No comments: