Saturday, September 27, 2008

High School Musical on Ice



I took Delaney to see High School Musical on Ice. Besides the traffic and parking which was an absolute nightmare, the show was great. Most importantly, Delaney thought it was "awesome." I had told her a few weeks ago that we would be watching them skate, but it wouldn't be the real people. I didn't want her to be disappointed. A bit into the show, she says, "mom, you said they weren't going to be here and they are!" I just replied with, "oh, yeah." We had good seats but I guess from her vantage point, they looked like the real thing. She mentioned several times about how wrong I was. Mostly she sat in awe, but at times she clapped and sang along. On several occasions, she would start waving, like they were really going to see her. It was very cute. You really can see the world differently through a child's eyes.

No comments: