Monday, September 22, 2008

First for Everything


This photograph marks the first of a couple of things:
#1- it documents the boys first college football game. Rick took the boys to the TU game while Delaney was attending a birthday party.
#2-this is probably the first photograph that Rick has taken without me requesting him to pick up a camera. He actually remembered all on his own to take a photograph.
(Granted, I am a little overboard maybe even obsessive with taking pictures so, he probably doesn't feel the need to waste his time picking up a camera).
The boys described the game as "bery long." (They only made it to the 3rd Quarter, which I thought was pretty good).
Rick said Jax liked participating in all of the cheers and chants. Baylor was little bit harder to entertain. Jax told his dad, "look the number 9 passes it to the number 5 guy and he catches it. Then, they play it again on that big screen." Rick's little boy talking football almost brought Rick to tears. However, Jax was probably just trying to impress Rick with his number recognition skills!

2 comments:

Devin said...

I'm impressed. Way to go Rick! Tammy, you're always one step ahead of me. I was just thinking the other day I needed to change my background into something for fall. Yours looks great! Have a great week!

April said...

I think I would pass out if Nick picked up a camera and took a picture all on his own. Good job Rick! I can't wait to take Austin to his first college football game.