Saturday, May 29, 2010

Recital

We made it! It's been a week complete with dance practice, rehearsal, and two recital nights this year. On top of that, as "Mom," it's my job to make sure costumes, accessories, and shoes are packed and hair and make up are done to specification. I was so busy making sure we had everything and changing costumes that I didn't have time to really take pictures.I absolutely loved her ballet costume. I sort of miss the little girl froof, but thought she looked beautiful and all grown up in this dress. The three performance groups danced together in her third number for the evening and everyone made their own costumes. This is her "scary" face ready for Thriller. During past recitals she has looked like she was about to burst with happiness on stage, but this year was a little different. She's maturing and I also think she's more accustomed to performing. One thing is for certain, she still absolutely loves dancing. When comparing her performance dance group with other dance groups of her age, there was such a huge difference. I think the additional commitment has paid off.


"Thriller"

Jazz and Ballet Dance






post signature

1 comment:

April said...

She did so good. I loved all the songs they danced to. Thriller was definitley my fav.