Saturday, May 8, 2010

May, Oh My!

Yes, the month of May is always busy with end of the year activities, but this years calendar is on overload. On tap for May:

  • 11 baseball games
  • baseball tournament next weekend
  • 7 softball games
  • Rooster Days dance gig
  • dance practice, dance pictures, dance recital rehearsal, and dance recital
  • end of the year activities: field trip, classroom party, & Kindergarten Graduation

Good news...11 days of school for me and 14 days left for the kids. I am so excited and thankful that we are out of school before Memorial Day. Until then, I'm sure I'll probably be hitting Happy Hour at Sonic on a daily basis for an afternoon caffeine fix. I'm not complaining though; I intend to enjoy every hectic, insane minute of this crazy month.

post signature

1 comment:

April said...

I heard about her dancing at Rooster Days. We went on Saturday. If she dances next year, be sure to let us know. Be sure to get some rest this month...you are busy!