Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Very hApPy EASTER!

It was an absolutely warm, sunshine filled gorgeous Easter Sunday. I don't think I could have asked for more except for maybe time. It seemed like a marathon trying to rush home from church, prepare food, eat with my family, hunt eggs, clean up, and then head back to Broken Arrow for another Easter celebration with Rick's family. Next year, I'm thinking we might need to have Easter with my family on a separate day so that we can actually sit back and enjoy a little more time together.

With my new camera, I find it easy to take lots of pictures. I'm pretty sure my family thinks I am absolutely insane, but one of these days, they will thank me.

The Easter Bunny did not disappoint, leaving lots of goodies.

You would think at 6, we could get a picture all together but not so.



Silly Girls are ready to hunt some eggs.
The boys were pretty content to play Star Wars and video games but it didn't take long for them to get in the spirit.


Quite entertaining as we watched four Kindergartners count their eggs aloud, trying not to get distracted by each other. By the time, they were finished, Braylon was insistent that he had counted 62 in his basket!

Our final Easter didn't have the traditional hunt, but the family decided to play a game of front yard baseball. The kids had a blast as usual being catered to by their older cousins. Colten, actually caught Jax's pop fly, but then acted as if he dropped it so Jax wouldn't be out. What a sweet heart.

It doesn't get much better than this. We are very blessed.

post signature

No comments: