Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kick Off

We kicked off our Christmas festivities with a yummy breakfast with Uncle Patrick, Aunt Julie, Nana and Mimi. I let the kids open, a share gift (they had several of those this year) from us. I thought there was no better time to break out the Monopoly game since we had a few extra people on hand and it would keep them occupied until after breakfast. (Rick has instructed the kids to ask me to play everyday of break as a payback for getting them this game). Jax, my little board gamer, has been wanting this game for quite some time and it was a huge hit. I was tickled as they didn't care how much they had to pay for something as long as they could get "change" back. Baylor ended up dropping out and I took his place, but in the end, Jax was our Monopoly champ. The boys were super excited to receive the Super Mario DSi games and Delaney received the lego set she desperately wanted and a Christmas outfit for Pinky, which she had requested. Pinky couldn't go without a Christmas outfit!!!




post signature

No comments: