Wednesday, December 23, 2020

2019 Spring Break

Our last ski trip did not turn out well so I was very apprehnsive going into this trip.  On the way to Colorado, I started receiving texts from Troy that Josh broke his arm and would need surgery.  This did not help my anxiety level, but I am happy to report we managed no injuries on this trip and even I had a good time.

Since it had been a while since we skied, Delaney and I took a day of ski school, while Jax and Rick took up snowboarding.  I am still the slowest skier in the land but I definitely learned to "like" it more than in the past. The kids turned pro overnight and Rick really enjoyed snowboarding.

It is hard not to enjoy a trip when you are with best friends, surrounded by Colorado beauty.  I might even be persuaded to go back to Keystone some day! 































No comments: