Wednesday, December 23, 2020

2019: Photo Dump Part 3

Looking back on the Fall of 2019, I can see that this would be the last period of life that would seem normal for some time to come.  Imagine if we knew all that we know now, how much we would have maybe aprreciated each of these moments a little more.

First day of Sophomore Year


I began my second year as Principal not knowing that life would change so much before the school year ended.

Pioneer Day Parade



Lauren Diagle Concert


Rick and I celebrated 19 years with a trip to watch Dallas play Green Bay.  The game did not go well, but this was my first trip to AT&T stadium and I was super thankful for this expereince and time with my husband.







Fall Tailgaiting

Delaney and Jax spoke at Fields of Faith. To say I was proud of them would be an absolute understatement.












Thanksgiving




Sweet Christmas Memories









We rang in the new year with friends and welcomed the little guy below who would change our lives forever!





 

No comments: