Saturday, October 30, 2010

a ROCK'N Halloween

When we first began contemplating Halloween costumes, Jax wanted to be a character from a cartoon, while Baylor and Delaney wanted to be Rock Stars. It looked like we would have just a duo, but he changed his mind at the last minute and decided to join the group. I wasn't exactly sure I wanted to see what my kids would like like as rock stars, but I must say, I think they make a pretty good looking band.

Not always at the time, but when I go back and sift through photographs, Halloween pictures are always some of my favorites. Maybe it's because I can always see so much joy in their faces. This year is no different. I love watching them clown around and have so much fun.










Night 1, the kids attended a friends Halloween party where they enjoyed some games and their favorite bobbing for apples. Tonight, we will hit some of the local church activities and then Rick and I will be getting in the Halloween Spirit for the evening. So, stay tuned for more Halloween Fun!

No comments: