Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Our annual trip to the pumpkin path was no different than any past year. In one of my most favorite picturesque settings, I can't ever seem to photograph all three of my children, with their eyes open in the same photograph. But, I suppose more importantly, they had a blast running through the mazes, jumping in the inflatables, and finding their perfect pumpkin.







This year we decided to carve pumpkins. It had been a long day, and I wasn't exactly excited to embark on this project, but the kids were insistent. Even though it was messy and I was a novice carver, I realy enjoyed this little project. I love listening to them talk and discover new things. They made their design and then I helped them with the actual carving.
Q

Jaxon's pumpkin included a mustache, goatee, and side burns.

signature

1 comment:

April said...

Love Jaxon's pumpkin!!! So creative.