Friday, July 10, 2009

Time for a Change

I finally lost the battle. Delaney's been asking for quite some time to get her hair cut. I tried putting her off by telling her after recital, then after summer. Guess, I was hoping that with all of my praise of her long hair, she would learn to love her it, but that just wasn't the case. My mom made me wear my hair long and I always hated it so I try to be somewhat flexible. I have to admit, it turned out really cute.
Her hair is so thin, that it probably actually looks better short, not to mention that typically all she wanted was a pony tail. I was so sick of the pony tail; we were defiantly in a rut. As a mom, I guess I wanted that little girl long hair look. I'm starting to realize though, she's turning into a big girl. (sniff, sniff) This is the first bow she's allowed me to put in her hair in quite some time.

1 comment:

Devin said...

Her cut is adorable. She does look all grown up though:)