Saturday, February 21, 2009

First Visit to Build A Bear

Animal selection: This was easy. Delaney's friend, Emily had a monkey. That pretty much says it all.
Giving her monkey a heart; She passed on any sound. She was saving all her money for accessories. I'm not sure where she gets it! If you can't tell, she's having an absolute blast.
A little fluff....

Clothing Selection: Very difficult! Wow, I thought we were NEVER going to find an outfit for this monkey. I thought I would make it easier by saying I would pay for the second outfit but it really didn't. She decided on one but then couldn't seem to decide between pajamas or another outfit. Finally, here she is trying four different outfits on the monkey to see which was the best. I can't even complain because this is SO ME. I have a horrible time making decisions about purchases.

Meet, Pinky!
The boys day didn't quite work out as planned. Rick had been talking up Laser Quest the past few days, so the boys were super excited for the action. However, when they got there they were all booked for the day. The boys were beyond devastated. Rick offered to take them bowling but they were still in tears. They were so disappointed. In the end, Rick took them to Wal-Mart and they picked out a Wii game.

No comments: