Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I absolutely love fall and the month of October. However, this year mother nature has given us a big dose of cold, rainy, gloomy weather. Visiting the pumpkin patch is one of our favorite yearly traditions and I was beginning to think we may not make it this year. The clouds finally parted and the sun began to peek out, so on Saturday we made a trip to a near by pumpkin patch. As luck would have it, about the time we arrived the clouds moved in and it was a little chilly but the kids managed to have a wonderful time. For whatever reason, my camera did not like the lighting and my pictures turned out horrible.
The kids chose some rather large pumpkins this year. I always forget how difficult it is to manage all three kids with their pumpkins.


No comments: