Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mall & Muffins!

We girls spent some quality time together this morning. We had a little time to kill before the mall opened so we stopped by Panera. I absolutely love their pumpkin muffin. She insisted on trying chocolate chip . She said she liked it, but I don't think she will be trading in donuts anytime soon. I had a few returns and I was hoping she would pick out a nice dress for Christmas. For the most part, she loves and appreciates anything I buy her. But when it comes to dresses, she has a mind of her own. I really wanted the traditional holiday dress, but she just wasn't going for it. The last thing I needed was to spend a lot of money on something she refuses to wear so that she can have a melt down each Sunday. It's really just not worth the battle. So, we settled on more of a casual black and while checked jumper from Gymboree. I guess we will add some Christmas tights or a red turtle neck.

No comments: