Sunday, November 23, 2008

First Letters

We composed our first letters to Santa. You would think that as a teacher by profession, I could handle instructing three kids at once, but I can't. I tried writing it and letting them copy it, but they really wanted me to spell each of their words to them. Unfortunately for me, they all wanted me to spell their word "right then." So, I was trying to keep three kids on track & happy with different words (abbreviating when possible), which you will see failed miserably. Lucky for me, they don't know and I can handle the translation to Santa.
Translation: Dear Santa/Hulk Muscles (Hulk Hands & mask), Light Saber (build your own light saber), & TV Star (See your self on TV, which he requested for Delaney). JaxonTranslation: Dear Santa/TV Star (See yourself on TV dancing & singing)/ & HSM Stage (High School Musical Stage)/Delaney
Baylor who probably wants the most for Christmas, didn't have the patience to write very much. As he put it, "he was out of room & he would just tell him."

Translation: (Center of page: Dear Santa/ Light with picture (build your own light saber). Baylor

No comments: