Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Beach (part 2)

Oh, how I love the beach.  During our first trip to Destin, the kids were just learning to swim so they didn't really enjoy the beach; they preferred the pool.  In fact I almost felt like going to the beach was a real hassle.  They liked it about an hour before they really just wanted to be out of the sand.

This time was so much different.  To begin with, the waves were so much bigger than I remembered. The first few days the waves were really big which made for good boogie boarding.  I think this time around the kids would have been bored with a pool.  Big waves are so much more fun.

Yep...this is my happy place!!!

And if you look close I think a lot of other people felt the same way.

Friends. Family. Sun. Life doesn't get any sweeter. 






Go Pro makes for even better boogie boarding.









Love this boy...even in his pink cast.



















All of us!!!








No comments: