Sunday, August 18, 2013

First concert!

It was an absolute joy to take my girl to her first concert.  Going to a concert, specifically Taylor Swift was something she's wanted to do for a while.  I tried getting tickets a few years ago but was unsuccessful.  Rick nearly died when he heard the ticket price.  He is accustomed to either free tickets or going to see the older bands, which don't demand the going rate.  She insisted this would be the perfect birthday present. 



Emily and Delaney shared a seat.  






The concert was the night before school started so it wasn't the best of timing.  Staying up on a school night and doing anything before such a big day is highly unlike me,  but I am so glad that I decided to 
"live" a little.  I enjoyed the concert, but watching the girls have so much fun was truly priceless! 

No comments: