Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning

I actually woke up before the kids and was waiting in the recliner. However, Delaney walked right past through the living room to our bedroom to wake me up. She kept her eyes covered just as I've always instructed her to do. What a good girl! I think Santa was pretty good to them. Santa left Jax a note explaining that he just couldn't make a wrestling mat this year.



















And the big gift from mom and dad... What is it?













KINECT!!!!

I think they like it! I can't take credit for any of it. This was a dad purchase.









Bust a move! I think Jax was more excited about Dance Central than Delaney.























We are happy to report that all the money we've spent on dance lessons has paid off. Delaney whips the boys but currently, mama holds the record! Lucky for me no one besides myself bothers to pick up the camera.
signature

No comments: