Saturday, August 2, 2008

Early Birthday Celebration

Today, while I was shopping with my best friend, Carole (which was a birthday present in itself), the kids went shopping with Dad for my gift. As soon as I got home, they couldn't wait until my actual birthday to give me their gift, an iPod docking station. At four, it's very hard to keep a secret. They would say, "We are not suppose to tell you, but we did get you a Dr. Seuss card". Before long, Jax was offering just clues, "Well, it plays 'muslic". (Not a typo, that's how he says music). So far, Delaney has enjoyed the gift as much as I have.
For dinner, we went to Tokyo Garden, one of our favorite places to eat, but one we eat at only on special occasions. The kids love to watch the "fire"! Baylor is usually a little slow to warm up to all of the excitement, but he comes around especially once all the good food begins to hit the plate.

Photographer, Delaney took this picture

Enjoying the show

The kids love the noodles and insist on eating with chop sticks!Yummy, ice cream for Delaney while Dad finishes off plate #2- everyones leftovers!

No comments: