Saturday, March 15, 2008

First T-Ball Practice






The kids started t-ball last Monday. Baylor lasted about 40 minutes before he wanted to retire & just sit with mommy. We forced him back out there where he spent the remainder of practice crying. I went to the car to get some distance. Delaney was a leader repeating the coach's directions. Between Monday & Thursday Baylor mentioned several times that he was not playing t-ball anymore! I had parent/teacher conferences Thursday evening so Uncle Patrick took the boys to t-ball. Baylor went without a fight and Rick said they both did good. Baylor likes to kick the dirt around more than anything, but we will just be happy if he stays involved. We praised them over and over. Baylor said, "I went to t-ball and I didn't cry." I guess I will be banned from practice for a while!

No comments: