Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Long Car Rides!

Sunday afternoon:
Jax: Mama, I love you so much and everyday and when I love you so much everyday, my heart is SO happy!

Traveling to a birthday party yesterday evening:
The kids are complaining about the ride taking so long. I explained that we were getting close but the party was in Broken Arrow. Delaney and Baylor started telling me how much they missed the "old" house and how they wished they lived by their friends. Delaney said, "when can we live there? when those people leave our house?"
I said I didn't know but they would just have to pray about it. A few minutes down the road I hear Baylor and Delaney each praying:
Dear God, please let those people leave our old house so we can live....
Then, I heard Jax: Dear God, I wish for strong muscles.
A minute later, Jax: mom, my wish came true, my muscles are SO strong!

Next, we are looking for the house number to the birthday party. I'm trying to make it a game and told them to look for the house number. We arrive and Jax says, "mom, you did it!!! And, you didn't even need, Dad."

No comments: