Saturday, September 29, 2007

Funny Moments

So, we finally had the "stranger danger" talk with the kids. We began by asking what would you do if someone you didn't know asked you to get into a car and so on....We finally got you to say the correct answer "scream and run the other way".
Then we ask, " So, if someone you don't know says, hey want some candy? What do you say? Jaxon replied with a smile, "please"!

Yesterday, Baylor was throwing a major fit about going to get his hair cut. We were in the car and Baylor would say "I don't want a hair cut". I had already explained that little boys have to get their hair cut, but he was very insistent so I just started replying, " okay, Baylor, I hear you.
A little later Delaney asks (in a loud voice), "Mom, so what are you and me going to do why Jaxon and (whispers) Baylor get their hair cut?" I thought it was very smart of her to clue in that he was still getting the hair cut!

Delaney has ditched Baby Abby for a new sleep toy- her purse! Aunt Julie gave her a purse for her birthday and she carries it many places. But most of all, she always has it when she goes to bed. One time she woke up after being in bed a few hours. Rick was still awake. He said the tired little girl got up, carrying her blanket with her purse over her shoulder. Every morning, as I wake her up to go to Nana's she has to take her purse. Even half asleep, as I pick her up she insists we search for the purse before we go.

1 comment:

Gavin's Mama said...

Haha, I love it.... well it's funny now but let's just hope he doesn't really say that. So cute!