Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hair Spray & Glitter

We have officially entered the world of hair spray, bumps, and glitter.  I'm not sure I was cut out to be a cheer mom.   Luckily, the team gets together before competition to get ready. So far, I've learned that I can't do a bump and I haven't even attempted make up.  My contribution is curling hair.  With that being said, I learned there is a stying tool called the wand.  No more old fashion curling iron for this girl.  Who knew I was still living in the 80's?
 
I can't say I am a fan of the hair or make up but it was fun watching her perform.
They hit all their stunts, which is no easy task. I think they put Delaney up at least 5 times, which makes me a little nervous but she loves it.  They are already working on more difficult stunts and skills for their next competition in January.  One thing I have learned...this sport is a lot of work!
 
  
 
 










 
signature

No comments: