Sunday, June 23, 2013

Off to Church Camp

For many years, Rick and I have watched the older kids at church go off to church camp, but this year it was hard to believe that our kids were old enough to go.  Delaney had been looking forward to it for most of the year, so she had zero hesitation about heading off for the week, and church camp did not disappoint. She had a wonderful week and can not wait to return next year.

It helps to have some your closest friends with you.  




Twinkie day!




I am super thankful to those who took pictures, so I could get a small glimpse of her camp experience. I really, REALLY missed this girl while she was gone.  Sunday to Saturday is a very long time and the most I've ever been away from her; I am really hoping time slows down. This house is too weird when my little birdies leave the nest.

No comments: