Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Time

Once again, the holiday season has passed by without getting to do all the things I  wanted to do but I can't complain, we certainly did our fair share of holiday events.  I just wish I would have remembered my camera for all of them.  Rick and I  attended an Ugly sweater party . I failed to take a picture but it was one UGLY sweater. 
The kids sort of reluctantly performed in the third grade holiday performance.





It worked out perfectly that I had plan during their Class Christmas Party. That's just one of the perks from teaching so close.  Mrs. Hendricks gave them each a scarf, which for many turned into head turbans.

Of course, the kids couldn't wait to visit the lights at Rhema.  Jax was just amazed by the display and couldn't believe all the work it must take to put together such a display.  In fact, he wanted to donate to their lighting fund.
 
Delaney was the only one who would sit on Santa's lap that night.  The boys claimed they had already seen Santa. 



signature

No comments: