Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break: Part 2

On Wednesday, we left the cloudy skies and rain behind and headed south to Galeveston. On Thursday, we boarded the Carnival Triumph for our first cruise.  All in all, we had a great time. It was relaxing and I loved watching the kids have so much fun and experience new things.  Pictures aren't the best, but they are our memories.  This was also our first Spring Break vacation and I enjoyed it more than I thought,but now I'm having a little trouble adjusting to reality.  I'm ready for the lazy pool side days of summer!

Super Exited to hit the road...I must say they have become much better car travelers since our last long drive.  They can actually entertain themselves.  They packed their travel bags and to my surprise brought their bibles so that I could call out scripture and they could race to find it.

Galveston...not so pretty
It only took a matter of minutes before the kids located the highly anticipated ice cream machine.  I feel certain we got our money's worth in ice cream.




The boys with their friends Tobin & Riley.  They named themselves the 4-man Wolf-pack.


Dominanting the hot tub

Showing off

signature

No comments: