Monday, August 1, 2011

MIA

We are still alive. I just have seriously neglected this blog the past month. For the month of July, we enjoyed many of our summer favorites but I just haven't been toting my camera around. Delaney has spent several summer days reading old posts so I know how important it is to keep preserving their memories here. Hopefully, I can get back into the swing of things.

In July, Rick and I went to Vegas. I'm not sure Vegas is our kind of place but we enjoyed getting away. (We didn't take time to take many pictures.)

Well, I'm not going to go back and re-capture all the mundane details of July. To sum up July. It was HOT. (We set a record for the number of days above 100) We enjoyed a less events on the calendar, and spending lots of time with friends.
signature



Posted by Picasa

No comments: