Sunday, March 20, 2011

POPS

A few weeks ago, a co-worker mentioned POPs located on Route 66 in Arcadia as a good place to take the kids. At the time, I hadn't ever heard of it, but since then I've had several friends mention it. I thought this would be a good summer adventure, but since we actually had a free Saturday, it turned out to be a great day for a little road trip.



We purchased a six pack of soda, for a nice inflated priced, so the kids were able to choose two pops each from the hundreds of soda offerings. Jax could hardly wait to try his sour cherry and sour apple. Ick... I feel sick just thinking about it.




The kids clowned around while we waited for a table. It's incredibly busy for a diner located in the middle of no where.






























































I'm not a soda drinker so that wasn't all that impressive to me. However, they do serve up a pretty mean cheeseburger. On the ride home, Jax enjoyed his sour apple soda, proclaiming it be " sour but the best pop ever."























signature

No comments: