Sunday, April 6, 2008

Some things never change

A week later everyone wore their Easter duds to church. Silly me...I thought I could get a picture of my three children, happily TOGETHER. Looking back things just don't seem to go well for an Easter picture. Baylor is rarely interested in posing with the other two and Easter is no exception.

Easter 2008, 4 years old: I tried forcing Baylor into the picture but still "no go".

Easter 2007, Age 3: "Get them away from me!" ( I did get a studio picture this year.)
Easter 2006, Age 2: "These beads are pretty, I don't even notice my mommy is taking my picture."
Easter 2005, Age 18 months: Mommy learned her lesson and went for the studio picture!

Easter 2004, Age 7 months: The Easter Pic troubles begin. This actually makes me laugh now. The second shot turned out a little better.

1 comment:

Gavin's Mama said...

TIME FLIES!!! Enjoyed comparing the Easter pics.. to cute!