Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving Weekend

On Friday, Daddy took you to see the movie, Happy Feet while mama did a little Christmas shopping. Baylor wins the prize for most popcorn eaten! When I returned I got my first: "I really missed you mom", from Jaxon.

On Saturday, we tried putting up the Christmas tree. You got your first peek at the attic. We had some problems getting a small top section of the tree to light. This was very upsetting to Baylor, but he had a solution. He informed me that "we just needed new batteries".

On Sunday, we were able to finish decorating the tree. You are finally calling it a Christmas tree instead of a mama's tree. You had a great time helping me put on the decorations. You still can't manage to actually put them on the tree, so you hand me the ornaments and then I place them on the tree. I'm pretty controlling with the Christmas tree so that works in my favor. Baylor asked Daddy, "why don't we have lights on our house?"

You also have been practicing with Daddy on what to say when you visit with Santa. It is very cute. Here are your current Christmas wishes:

Jaxon- Diego Kitchen & drums
Delaney- Dora Kitchen, Dora computer, Dora phone
Baylor- Diego House

You have already started asking, "Is it Christmas?" So, it's going to be a long month!

No comments: